Saturday, June 9, 2012

wizards jerseys I guess she wanted for a long time and was finally able to come and I said

I said with a smile.
addition to itself busy with work, I think, this thing must have cost you a lot of time and effort. business.
Near noon, Fang Ning over Notify me of two p.m. Ye Lin of all middle-level meeting held in small and I know that I have done planning discussions,jordan shoes, not only to express my admiration for her efficiency.
Watching the smiling Fang Ning, I smiled and nodded, So speaking, my heart sick. Reject others, by refuse a good girl raised by a simple wish such as Fang Ning, is a painful thing, but I really can not accept.
Finished so,wizards jerseys, I feel even worse because I saw the face of Fang Ning has changed color, eyes, rising from a misty fog.
I guess she wanted for a long time and was finally able to come and I said, I remember the first time about Chen Qing is a simple invitation, I actually brewing a full three days during that time passes more slowly suffering, invitation, waiting for the moment she replies, basically there is no thinking, just like the one at the injustice of prisoners waiting for the judge's decision! I know that feeling, so I can understand Fang Ning the feelings, but in addition to refuse, but I have no other way.
Staring across her face, and immediately fixed in a thing on the desk. I can not see her, for fear of a soft heart so I agreed. Vaguely I see her delicate, rosy lips, her white teeth The bite has changed shape, slightly trembling hands clasped together in the chest.
I am not a cruel man, never the contrary, I feel terribly soft-hearted Lianxiangxiyu is a major weakness in my trial when Fang Ning, I have a crush first, I asked my after their own, and draw a negative conclusion. When you see the grinding mill, then infatuation for her, I deliberately kept her distance. I firmly believe that only by doing so is everyone good.
Any brother, you really have to then grinding brother and I?

No comments:

Post a Comment